Hello, all! This is my first post on my crazy new blog! :) In this blog, I will mostly be talking about fantasy books, because that's what I love to read. But that's not all! There will be pictures, links to cool sites, and rambling. I'm still learning, so please bear with me!
May the stars watch over you.
~Holly~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow1 I'm looking forward to reading some of your unique ramblings.
Love, Your mother
Wow, this is so great, it'll be a way for me to hear more about some of the stuff you are into since we don't get to talk all that often.
Hey and did you get my e-mail anyway? I haven't heard back from you huh huh? ;)
Love you, your sister Theda from Vancouver
Wow Holly!
You've done a great job with your blog. I can't wait to read your fantasy book reviews.
~Kaya
Post a Comment