Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow.

It's been snowing like an insane beast. It started on Saturday afternoon, and it snowed almost right through till Monday morning. I don't think I'm exaggerating, either. Now we have a little under 2 feet, and it doesn't look like it's going to go away very soon! My dad actually went out and got winter tires on Sunday. They're amazing! :)

Ok, here are some good websites for books:
www.shurtugal.com (the Eargon & Eldest website).
www.alisoncroggon.com/fantasy/ (for the Pellinor series).
www.councilofelrond.com (the best Lord of the Rings website!!)
www.unicornchronicles.com (blog for the Unicorn Chronicles-- these are meant for younger people, but I still like them).

Got to go.
May the stars watch over you.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cool!! I love snow!!

Love, your mother

Unknown said...

Hey Holly,

I like snow too - but I'm sad 'cause you got, like, twice as much as we did. Oh well.

Love, Alice.