I did promise book reviews!
Trickster's Choice is an amazing book. It’s about Aly, a 16-year-old girl who wants to be a spy. But her Dad, a spymaster, wont let her. Her chance comes unexpectedly when she is captured by pirates and is sold in the Copper Isle as a slave. Through a series of rather odd events, she starts spying for the natives of the Isle, the raka, who are at long last rebelling against their old oppressors, the luarin.
I really admire Aly. She is strong, brave, funny, loyal and determined. She is someone who you could trust with your life. She is not perfect, and sometimes makes mistakes, but that just makes her more real. I really like the writing style of this book. I also like how the book deals with her internal struggles as well as her external ones.
Will Aly survive? Will the raka win their rebellion? Read the book to find out, for goodness sake! :D
Sequel: Trickster’s Queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
awesome book. best ever!!!!!
Post a Comment